[Foundation-l] Pedophilia and the Non discrimination policy

Bod Notbod bodnotbod at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 01:56:38 UTC 2009

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 1:28 AM, David Levy <lifeisunfair at gmail.com> wrote:

> What about users who make no on-wiki mentions of their pedophilia?

I can't believe nobody's told a wikipaedophile joke yet.

I went to the Edinburgh Festival a few years ago, watched a stand up
comedian, and he asked "does anyone know this fact?" I said "yes, I
do". He said "how come?" I said, "I spend a lot of time on Wikipedia"
and the whole audience laughed and the comedian said "I thought you
were going down a dangerous path there".

I have no idea why we're discussing this. There can't be many
paedophile editors and the ones that exist should be dealt with by the
police.

We're a community. Asking whether we should be concerned about
paedophiles within our community is like walking into a pub and
wondering who abuses children.