[Foundation-l] Pedophilia and the Non discrimination policy

Benjamin Lees emufarmers at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 22:34:24 UTC 2009

I am going by the text.  The Credit Card Usage Policy and the Pluralism,
Internationalism, and Diversity Policy also carry that boilerplate, but they
very clearly do not apply to the projects.  Indeed, the Code of Conduct
Policy specifically states that it not a policy for community members.

Still, I agree with you that an official statement would be welcome.