[Foundation-l] WSJ on Wikipedia

Liam Wyatt liamwyatt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 02:17:54 UTC 2009

See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Association_of_Members%27_Advocates

As for having some level of "who polices the policeman" at least on
Wikipedia we already have bureaucrats, checkusers, admins, arbitrators,
oversighters, stewards... So I'm pretty sure we've got the checks and
balances largely sorted out. On mailing lists it is correct there is "only"
the list mods but I think I'm not the only one to believe that the
Foundatio.nl mods are behaving in an exemplary manner in trying
circumstances. Advocating for the creation of a new position of authority
seems to me like "asking the other
parent<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:PARENT#Forum_shopping>
".

-Liam