[Foundation-l] Wikipedia is not bureaucracy, said bureaucrat and deleted article

Bod Notbod bodnotbod at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 23:58:30 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 11:29 PM, Felipe Ortega
<glimmer_phoenix at yahoo.es> wrote:

> This is Andrew Dalby's quote, not mine.
>
>> I would like to hear from Felipe clarification of the claim
>> that 49,000 contributors left Wikipedia. If it is so, then en.wp
>> has around ten times more fluctuation of contributors. (According to
>> statistics.

Those figures show we need help. Here's a place you can help:

http://strategy.wikimedia.org

My particular articles I'd like to see help with:

http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Editor_awards_and_rewards

http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Social_features

Talk anonymously if you like. Talk on the discussion page rather than
edit. Join in.