[Foundation-l] Wikipedia is not bureaucracy, said bureaucrat and deleted article

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 18:55:42 UTC 2009

Hoi,
Please assume good faith.. I am truly interested in good ideas.. It is
exactly because I value your opinions that I asked. The fact that there is
moderation is intended to prevent unproductive discussions. My intention is
to be to the point, clear in my statements and questions and publish as
little as necessary.

Answering this reply is necessary because I hope to get valued information
from you. The notion that because of the threat of moderation asking for
clarification is considered hostile, seems to me to be a sad and an unwanted
unconsequence.
Thanks,
     GerardM