[Foundation-l] Usability Study Round Two

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 02:03:11 UTC 2009

Hi Parul,

The full report is fascinating.  I can't wait to see the full videos once
they've been annotated by a few viewers!

Something I've been wrestling with recently, in working with ppl who have
the option to use mediwiki or other tools for collaborating on text and
ideas, is:
   - what do people want to do, and enjoy doing with similar tools... that
they don't think they "can" or "should" do with MWiki?  These tend to be
things they don't mention when commenting on how easy it is to use MW.   For
instance, the ability to add pages they like to a list of favorites that
they can publish or share with friends...

SJ