[Foundation-l] Minors and sexual explicit stuff

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:08:36 UTC 2009

There are two possible discussions:

1) a discussion about the legal requirements - please leave this to
the legal experts. I'm confident that Mike Godwin keeps an eye onto
it, and if he doesn't you could solicit the advice of a legal expert,
and bring that advice to him or the WMF ED/board.
2) a discussion on whether we want to make Wikimedia better accessible
to people having significant problems with a category of content. -
that discussion be held here, if the necessary data is found (as laid
out in a previous email).

best, eia