[Foundation-l] Minors and sexual explicit stuff

David Moran fordmadoxfraud at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 14:20:14 UTC 2009

The New York City public library system--and I would imagine most municipal
library systems in general--is filled with underage interns (or pages, or
whatever they're called now) who play a not insignificant role in curating
collections that contain material every bit as explicit as those examples
given here, including computers, which offer unrestricted access to the
breadth of the internet, which contains material very, very much more
explicit than the examples given here.  And libraries are not age-segregated
or censored in the manner you describe here.  Wikipedia is an educational
endeavor, not the MPAA, and the constant re-flourishing of this topic under
varying guises, particularly when the consensus of community standards on
things like pearl necklace, Virgin Killer &c &c have been demonstrated time
and again, by the same old hands quite frankly makes this list a chore to
read.

FMF