[Foundation-l] Update on the fund raiser.

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 01:26:56 UTC 2009

This is the sort of gem that sometimes appears on Meta that makes me glad
one can still browse a day's worth of RecentChanges in a couple of minutes.

I love the active work and updates from the folks working on the campaign
over the past week -- thank you, Erik and Rand and everyone else staying on
top of it.

SJ