[Foundation-l] the use of foundation-l

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 10:06:03 UTC 2009

Hoi,
Please do your research.. but do not expect that people did not look at the
numbers before. So the person that most needs to  be convinced is yourself.

Your notion that you "deserve" at least as much room to experiment as the
worst of us is a fallacy. You have been made aware that there is an issue
and that relevant people refuse to post on the foundation list. You have
been made that this is because of the inconsiderate posting that you claim a
right to.

When you learn from your research that we have a problem, you only confirm
what is already known. The only question I have is, will this make a
difference to you?
Thanks,
     GerardM