[Foundation-l] the use of foundation-l

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 08:40:34 UTC 2009

Gerard may post quite a bit, but in general his posts serve a purpose. Many
people on this list seem to write just to see their words, that is to say,
they seem repeat information and attempt to reply to every e-mail. This is
not constructive and it is not conducive to the expansion of knowledge.

To be on the Power Poster list is a bad thing for some, but it is not a
shameful thing by itself certainly. If you have a lot of useful things to
say, that's not so bad.

Mark

skype: node.ue