[Foundation-l] the use of foundation-l

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 08:13:18 UTC 2009

In a message dated 11/7/2009 11:28:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gerard.meijssen at gmail.com writes:

> Please read it as an appeal to reply to foundation-l in moderation.
> Please
> read it as an appeal to post liberally to this list as we do not have an
> alternative.>>
> -------------------

Speaking of self-moderation., a google search on
Foundation-l "gerard meijssen" shows

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&
rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=7zN&num=50&q=foundation-l+%22gerard+Meijssen%22&lr=&
aq=f&oq=&aqi=

33,000 pages

Is there a way to create a chart showing how many messages each poster has
posted to the list?  Also Gerard I think if you're going to use an argument
about the value of those people who *aren't* posting, we need to know who
they are.  Perhaps we don't want them to post either.

Until we get some hard facts on the issue, how is any decision supposed to
be able to be reached?

W.J.