[Foundation-l] The state of Foundation-l (again) was: Recent firing?

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 06:27:48 UTC 2009

In a message dated 11/7/2009 9:13:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
thomas.dalton at gmail.com writes:

> And how do you answer them? Based on your experience of what is
> usually accepted on the list in question? Who should I ask that has
> more experience of these lists than I do?>>

Ok I will begrudgingly accept the position of Supreme Knower of the Minds
of List Participants.  It's a difficult position, but I psychically feel my
public clamoring for my expertise.  So henceforth all list posters, must
submit to me first, their postings and I will decide what's of interest to all,
and what's not and act accordingly.

There is no need to thank me for my magnaminity.

P.S. I cannot help that some will read this message with "tone", where no
such tone is implied or intended.

Will Johnson