[Foundation-l] Growth vs. maintenance

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 04:05:33 UTC 2009

I regret having been so unclear as to not have made it obvious that
the established forms  referred to the Wikipedia formal channels of
DR, AfD, and the like.  I have sen too many justified complaints
rejected and the people placing them attacked and humiliated for not
following the correct details of procedure or using the correct Board
to post on, or not first asking humbly someone who gives every sign of
being gruff and unaccommodating.

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.