[Foundation-l] The state of Foundation-l (again) was: Recent firing?

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Fri Nov 6 23:42:03 UTC 2009

 That's right, thats the position of the two sides of this discussion.
I don't know if "scare" is the right word however.  I think the argument is something along the lines of "annoy" or "frustrate".  Mr Dalton put the counter-argument pretty well when it said, it only takes a second to delete an email.  I don't know why you want to go over this again.

There are people on both sides of the issue.  We should just allow this part of the discussion to die.  That's my perspective.  Don't you agree?

<<The whole point of this discussion is that some people say "dont complain because you can ignore" and others say "you are making this list less useful and you scare people off with your emails". >>