[Foundation-l] Growth vs. maintenance

Renata St renatawiki at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 21:53:09 UTC 2009

I think is is most excellent write-up of my thoughts. Wikipedia is no longer
"new and exciting"... Internet's attention span is short & people are
looking for something more exciting to do. (that and all the community
behavior / communication issues that drive newbies away).

What to do about it?

a) Revolutionary software update
b) Friendlier community
c) Emphasize "we are not done yet - not even close"

Renata