[Foundation-l] New Fundraising Staff: Megan Hernandez

Rand Montoya rmontoya at wikimedia.org
Thu Nov 5 17:42:08 UTC 2009

Hey All--

The WMF fundraising team will have a new member starting today: Megan
Hernandez.

Megan recently graduated from UC San Diego with a degree in Human
Development and a minor in Spanish Literature. Previously, Megan has
worked with the American Cancer Society and spent time as a volunteer
coordinator at Mundo De Ninos Children's Shelter in Peru.

She will be working as Development Associate
(http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Development_Associate) and will
immediately be diving into providing support for the Annual Fundraiser.

Please help me in making Megan feel welcome.

-Rand

--
Rand Montoya
Head of Community Giving
Email: rand at wikimedia.org
Phone: 415.839.6885 x615
Fax: 415.882.0495
Cell: 510.685.7030

“At some future time, I hope to have something witty, intelligent, or
funny in this space.”