[Foundation-l] Jimmy Wales is a winner of 2009 Nokia Foundation Award

Svip svippy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 14:58:18 UTC 2009

2009/11/5 Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org>:
> On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 9:30 AM, Svip <svippy at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Unless you mean the Nobel Prize in Literature, at which point I do not
>> think Wikipedia qualifies.
>
> I dunno, he's a lot better than Bush!

Oh please, that's like having a wiki with better content than a Wikia
counterpart.  It ain't really saying a lot.

That does not deserve you the Nobel Peace Prize.

Obama may be a talker, but I want to see results before I start
praising him.  And if you want to keep a little bit of that self
respect that the Nobel Peace Prize is supposed to have, I suppose you
wait for it too.

The Norwegians are just jealous that Copenhagen is going to get Obama
TWICE in one year.