[Foundation-l] Growth vs. maintenance

Fowler, John john.fowler at bridgespan.org
Wed Nov 4 22:51:17 UTC 2009

Hi all,

While specific proposals have indeed been solicited (largely focusing on individual projects), task forces focusing on larger strategic issues have been formed in the past few weeks. These task forces are deliberating on key issues that affect the Wikimedia community broadly. You can find a list of these task forces at http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Task_force.

Robert, your comments seem very aligned with the "Enhance community health and culture task force," which you can access at http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Task_force/Enhance_community_health_and_culture_task_force. Your comments and input there would be much appreciated.

Best,
John