[Foundation-l] Recent firing?

wjhonson at aol.com wjhonson at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 23:15:17 UTC 2009

 And I never said it is about *me* stop trying to make this personal.
I am not directing my remarks at *you*, so stop directing yours at *me*.
There are many people on this very list who have said essentially the exact same thing.
You should re-read the thread again to make that apparent, if you're not clear on that.
Thanks
Will