[Foundation-l] One Wikipedia Per Person (regarding the distribution of and the ability to read Wikipedia)

Foxy Loxy foxyloxy.wikimedia at gmail.com
Sun May 31 07:37:41 UTC 2009

I would guess a partership with Google would be a good idea because:
1) They are the best (according to Brian) and
2) If we were to go through with this proposal we'd want the translation
technology now, not in X years when the technology catches up with
google, if at all.

And with many OSS/free projects, the X could be insanely high.

--
fl
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/user_talk:fl>