[Foundation-l] Third-party GFDL text irrevocably incompatible with Wikipedia as of August 1

Newyorkbrad (Wikipedia) newyorkbrad at gmail.com
Wed May 27 13:29:37 UTC 2009

The point I was making is that I expect people will continue importing
and exporting as per past practice with no attention given to the
issue and few people caring. From a legal point of view that's not
optimal, but I think it's highly likely.

Who set the August 1 deadline and who has the power to extend it if needed?

Newyorkbrad