[Foundation-l] Third-party GFDL text irrevocably incompatible with Wikipedia as of August 1

Newyorkbrad (Wikipedia) newyorkbrad at gmail.com
Wed May 27 11:16:48 UTC 2009

Thanks for circulating this.

Not to create a self-fulfilling prophecy here, but I suspect that 90%
or more of those affected by this issue will not care or will not
understand the urgency, and they will not do anything, either on their
own sites or on-wiki. What are the practical implications of this if
nothing happens and little attention is paid by anyone?

Newyorkbrad