[Foundation-l] Licensing resolution

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sat May 23 08:59:41 UTC 2009

also, Dutch Wikibooks made the switch for all new content after 15 April
2007 already for the dual license CC-BY-SA / GFDL, so nothing new here for
them, except that old content will finally /all/ be dual licensed :) (no
more exceptions on pages with older versions).

A big notice in the general sitenotice for all visitors might be worth while
btw to reach all re-users.

best, lodewijk