[Foundation-l] Announcement: Chapter Selected Board Seats

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Fri May 22 22:27:14 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Thank you for announcing this, Jan-Bart. I'm just as happy that we have
reached a conclusion. There were many discussions before we came to this
conclusion, and I think we have an excellent set of board members here.
Michael has served on the board already for quite a while, and brings in
experience on that side besides his legal experience, and I'm glad he will
remain on board. Arne has been involved with the growth of the German
chapter, and brings in some organizational expertise on that side.

I hope very much that the board in the new setting will proof to be indeed a
successful one, now we are entering these exciting times of strategy
setting. More even then before it is important to have strategic,
experienced and motivated board members who can handle the task ahead. I
have all faith in these people to do that.

Best regards,

Lodewijk