[Foundation-l] Licensing update vote result

Sue Gardner susanpgardner at gmail.com
Thu May 21 18:14:57 UTC 2009

I don't know how many people were eligible to vote in the license migration, but I believe there are currently about 150,000 active editors, if active is defined as "a registered user who has made more than five edits in the past month." Either Erik (Moeller or Zachte), or Frank, might be able to confirm that.