[Foundation-l] Open teaching materials in the Netherlands

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Tue May 19 20:22:01 UTC 2009

effe iets anders wrote:
> 2009/5/19 Ziko van Dijk <zvandijk at googlemail.com>
>

> Correction, it was actually mentioned that the Wikiwijs project was
> intending to use the CC-BY license. And I'm in conversation with at least
> one other organisation that intended to use NC, but might change their
> might. Things are not as NC as they seem at first sight :)
>

>> read more in German on
>> http://groups.google.de/group/infobrief-wiki-welt/msg/21c9f6c00634d13c?

You might direct them at our fine article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_Learning_Environment

Personally I can tell, that in my studies in library and information
sciences in the Keuda Kerava business oriented studies learning
institute, we have been using the [[Moodle]] learning platform,
with some very significant utility, despite some very minor
technical glitches in the software. It includes blogs, wikis
threaded forums and much more.

Yours,

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen