[Foundation-l] [Commons-l] commons and freely licensed sexual imagery

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Fri May 15 23:51:49 UTC 2009

<
<
<
> -- brion

Exactly.

I would just add that many people are more concerned about the
dissemination of candid images of themselves when they are lounging,
looking silly, or having a bad hair day.  Such images should
correspondingly be monitored even more closely than images of people
preening for the camera (again, regardless of what clothing is being
worn).  I'm getting tired of pictures of casual nosepickers with no
model release being used to illustrate articles about nosepicking.
Use a real finger model, for goodness's sake'!

SJ