[Foundation-l] 2007 Form 990 Now Posted

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Fri May 15 19:44:46 UTC 2009

The affiliate question was mainly triggered by page 1, question H (and might
be especially interesting in later files of 990 with US chapters on their
way who might or might not be affiliates according to the IRS definition).

I noted that question H(c) has not been filled in. I assume that this is
because this was considered a follow up question on H(a)?

Best,

eia