[Foundation-l] Wikipedia is not the Karma Sutra, was Re: commons and freely licensed sexual imagery

Mike.lifeguard mikelifeguard at fastmail.fm
Thu May 14 23:08:14 UTC 2009

Actually, I would argue that we shouldn't censor for principled reasons.
Supposing it were the case that we could safely censor only sexual
content with no slippery slope, we still shouldn't do so because it is
wrong regardless what the practical consequences may or may not be. That
said, a more utilitarian argument may be necessary where we have
contributors who reject these basic values.

-Mike