[Foundation-l] 2007 Form 990 Now Posted

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Wed May 13 18:49:49 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 10:22 AM, Veronique Kessler
<vkessler at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Please note that the 2007 Form 990 which covers fiscal year July 1, 2007
> through June 30, 2008 has been posted to the Wikimedia Foundation
> website at: http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/File:WMF_2008_Form_990.pdf
>
> Also posted are questions and answers which can be found at:
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Form_2007_Questions_and_Answers
>
> Of course I am available to answer questions as well.

Any chance, we could move to a more timely reporting schedule?

My reading is that the nominal filing date for this would have been
last December, before allowing for requested extensions.

As it is, this is being released more than 10 months after the end of
the fiscal year which is rather a lot.

-Robert Rohde