[Foundation-l] Long-term archiving of Wikimedia content

Michael Peel email at mikepeel.net
Sun May 10 20:58:55 UTC 2009

I don't want to restart this rather long (but very interesting)
topic, but I'd like to point out / remind people that a couple of
well-placed fires could wipe out most of wikipedia et al. as we
currently know it - surely the first priority, before thinking about
the real long term, is to sort that out? Remember the Library of
Alexandria...

Mike