[Foundation-l] Murdoch newspaper websites to go paywall -opportunity for citizen journalism!

Przykuta przykuta at o2.pl
Sun May 10 06:58:47 UTC 2009

> My Problem with Wikinews is, that writing news is very time consuming
> and old news ist rather worthless. So the balance is bad. That is
> different to e.g. Wikipedia. A more collaborate way of writing news
> could reduce the cost of writing news, but after publishing it is
> loosing its worth still. What is old news for?

For NPOV. Hot news in mainstream media have very big POV. If you want good info you look for good media. Show me media with references. I see it maybe not only, but in Wikiews. So, we need more people, not only from Wikipedia. We need more partners - in pl wikinews we have ~ 20:

http://tinyurl.com/25e7fm

who allow us to copy under cc-by

przykuta