[Foundation-l] Congratulations to Gdansk!

Aude aude.wiki at gmail.com
Thu May 7 11:24:24 UTC 2009

Congratulations!   I know that I grilled you with many questions during the
bidding process, but that's because I thought your bid was very strong and
wanted to make sure you thought about various details.  I was satisfied with
the answer regarding the venue space, especially the idea of having outdoor
space as social space.

There were pros and cons of all of the bids and I think any of the bid
options would have worked just fine.  The Poland location is a good
opportunity for outreach to Eastern European Wikipedians and seems not so
far from Germany (Berlin), Denmark, Sweden, and other places.

-Aude