[Foundation-l] Take a look at the latest rep watches

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Wed May 6 04:26:47 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 9:11 PM, Aude <aude.wiki at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 10:52 PM, Chad <innocentkiller at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I mean from you to the list, but I only received the copy with your
>> reply, not the original. Hmm, no clue.
>>

> Check your spam folder.  That's where it automatically went for me.
>
> -Aude

Thanks for clearing this up, I didn't think of that

I'm slightly appalled that Gmail spam-filtered it for you but did not
filter it out for me...but then, I wouldn't have seen it and be able
to take measures otherwise.

Anyways, before now all Gmail users (an estimated 85% of the actively
posting list subscribers) outline whether it went into THEIR spam
folder or not, we should maybe allow this thread a gracious
death...now that everything appears resolved!

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Bimmler