[Foundation-l] Cross-wiki articles

Alex mrzmanwiki at gmail.com
Sat May 2 21:08:06 UTC 2009

Yoni Weiden wrote:
> The question is - shouldn't there be one set of standards for all
> Wikipedias? I think it is "unfair" that I can read about Simpsons episodes
> in the English Wikipedia, while those how speak Hebrew cannot.

Such a policy would have had to be decided several years ago. At this
point, even the best compromise proposal would likely mean major changes
for some projects. And on the largest projects, even a small change to
the primary inclusion guideline would likely have a big impact.

--
Alex (wikipedia:en:User:Mr.Z-man)