[Foundation-l] Abuse filter

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 18:27:20 UTC 2009

2009/3/27 Mark Williamson <node.ue at gmail.com>:
> And what is "every other countries"? I'm not a lawyer, but even if you
> are, have you done a legal study of all the countries on earth,
> because there are a lot.

He said "every" not "any". "that is not legal in every other
countries" (assuming that last word was intended to be singular) means
there is at least one country where it is not legal. "that is not
legal in any other country" would mean there were no countries where
is was legal. People using "every" and "any" incorrectly is a pet hate
of mine, but he got it right!