[Foundation-l] Divergent Wiktionary logos

Elisabeth Anderl spacebirdy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:28:19 UTC 2009

You do get me wrong, I am not justifying the old logo, it is not a logo,
but the new logo is not accepted by many communities and there is a dispute
going on for long time now [1], [2], [3], [4], [5], and I do not recommend
to force all these communities with something ugly like that after all these
failed attempts to get them to accept it.
If there would be someone able to design a new one from the scratch,
something that looks more serious and not like a kindergarden sign, maybe
that might get more projectwide acception.

E.

[1]
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wiktionary/logo#Trademark_infringement
[2]