[Foundation-l] Abuse filter

Domas Mituzas midom.lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 11:37:09 UTC 2009

Hello John,

> done, or that any other measure is taken to avoid said problems. Can
> anyone clarify on the matter as it seems that nearly everyone just
> hurrays the implementation and there is no effort to solve those
> issues.

I discussed this with Andrew (he is not on foundation-l), and
apparently, AbuseFilter does not seem to disclose any information that
would not be available elsewhere.
Is there any particular information released by it you'd consider
leaking private data?

We love privacy, but we want to be consistent :)

--
Domas Mituzas -- http://dammit.lt/ -- [[user:midom]]