[Foundation-l] Divergent Wiktionary logos

Jay Walsh jwalsh at wikimedia.org
Wed Mar 25 00:04:00 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Just wanted to second Cary's note - we talked about it briefly today.
A single brand identity for the project would be so much stronger, so
I encourage discussion on the matter.  I completely appreciate the
challenges and how things have evolved up to this point, but it would
certainly be worth a deeper discussion and resolution.

Generally speaking we want to ensure all of the brand identities line
up across languages.  I'm always impressed by the simple and elegant
way the project marks get localized in other languages/scripts but
still nicely translate with the visual style.

Best,

--
Jay Walsh
Head of Communications