[Foundation-l] Pissed off at en:Wikisource

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 22:31:38 UTC 2009

On 3/12/09, Nathan <nawrich at gmail.com> wrote:
> That people on this list can't necessarily interfere or overturn the
> de-adminship is a point separate from whether or not it can be discussed
> here. I'm not aware of any hard rules limiting topics of discussion to those
> issues which can readily be addressed by participants of this forum.
> Bringing it here may not be all that useful, and further discussion not all
> that helpful to anyone in particular, but that isn't a justification for
> killing the thread. I can't see Austin or Michael or whoever else actually
> killing a civil discussion in any case, so its a moot point really.

Confirmed. Intra-project interference is an interesting yet
controversial matter (think Wikicouncil, think MetaArbcom, think
Meta:RFC) and I don't know why I should kill civil discussion. The
specific case might not be the best startingpoint but you can't choose
your discussion triggers...

Best
Michael

Sent from my iPhone