[Foundation-l] Report to the Board of Trustees: December 2008

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Wed Mar 11 13:25:11 UTC 2009

Sue Gardner wrote:

> Report to the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees [...]
> From December 9-15, Jimmy Wales and Sue Gardner visited India.

It is great to read this report. But the archived version has been
cut (by a software bug) at the line starting with "From",

http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2009-March/050792.html

Since the report was distributed just fine, I think that Mailman
is fine, but the bug hides somewhere in Pipermail 0.09.  It is
perhaps related to "^From " being a message separator in the mbox
format.

Is there a fix for this bug?

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)