[Foundation-l] Heads up: Usability test recruiting underway

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:41:21 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 7:36 PM, Naoko Komura <nkomura at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Hi, Michael.
>
> The restriction is from the Stanton grant.
>
> - Naoko

Speaking of which: Has the WMF considered publishing the document
(contract? terms?) which details the exact cover, purpose, conditions
and obligations of the Stanton grant?  I don't know whether the
Stanton Foundation wants to keep this document confidential, but then,
I don't really see what could be confidential about the terms of grant
now that all the negotiations have finished.

I think it would be a nice example of transparency to publish (ie.
upload on meta or somewhere) this and similar documents, as long as
this does not threaten the obtaining of future grants.

Michael
--
Michael Bimmler
mbimmler at gmail.com