[Foundation-l] Creation of Pontic Wikipedia

Crazy Lover always_yours.forever at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 18:02:43 UTC 2009

Exactly Marcus, Greeks, when refering FYROM, prefer the name Vardaria (no barbaria). It is neutral (not offensive) word.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_naming_dispute#Stalemate

The use of Macedonia is reserved for the Greek "nomo"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia_(Greece)

The use of the Macedonia for non greek territories is consider an usurpation.

.m.l.