[Foundation-l] Attribution survey and licensing next steps

John at Darkstar vacuum at jeb.no
Sun Mar 8 16:23:10 UTC 2009

I'm not sure if I would like to credit "Wikipedia" anyhow, Wikipedia is
not the author even if tradition says you can give attribution to an
encyclopedia in some countries. I think GFDL is better on this, even if
the current practice on Wikipedia is crappy on attribution. The main
authors of an article should be identified anyhow, and simpler schemes
should only be used when other solutions are impractical.
John