[Foundation-l] Attribution survey and licensing next steps

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Sun Mar 8 02:39:31 UTC 2009

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 9:13 PM, Brian <Brian.Mingus at colorado.edu> wrote:

> 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 at the re-user's option seems like a good compromise.

Compromise?  Between what two sides would that be a compromise?

Might as well make it 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 at the re-user's option.  Now
there's a compromise, eh?  LOL.

Oh oh, here's a compromise.  1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 at the author's option.  Or,
how about 1, 2, 3, 4, *and* 5.  LOL.

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 9:34 PM, David Goodman <dgoodmanny at gmail.com> wrote:
> This [1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 at the re-user's option] is exactly the same as 1.

I'd say it's much worse than 1.  It's certainly not *exactly* the same.