[Foundation-l] Attribution survey and licensing next steps

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Sat Mar 7 22:25:47 UTC 2009

Which[6] is interesting.  Almost all responses were "no credit is needed"
(453) or "full list of authors must always be copied" (322).  155 did not
fill out Which[6] - presumably choices were left unranked when they were
less acceptable than all the ranked choices, but this might be assuming too
much.  Of course, whether people prefer "no credit" or "full list of
authors" isn't particularly relevant.

The rest of the figures in the pdf summary are much harder to interpret.  No
option gained a majority of first choices.  A condorcet winner could
probably be determined from the raw numbers, though.

Of course, as I've made widely known, I think this is a horrible thing to be
voting on in the first place.