[Foundation-l] Attribution survey, first results

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Wed Mar 4 18:42:46 UTC 2009

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2009/3/4 Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org>:
> >> How are you going to define "ethical"? It's an entirely subjective
> >> concept, a vote is pretty much the only way we can handle it.
> >

> > I define ethical as that which promotes "the good life".  I don't think
> it's
> > subjective at all.
>
> Are you serious?

Yes, I'm serious, but considering the historical actions of the moderators
with regard to discussions which they consider "off topic", I should
probably leave it at that.

I think I've made my opinions perfectly clear (several times), you are
> clearly aren't actually listening, so I'll stop banging my head
> against a brick wall now.

What makes you think I'm not listening?  I've read your opinions.  That
doesn't mean I agree with them.