[Foundation-l] Request for your input: biographies of living people

John at Darkstar vacuum at jeb.no
Wed Mar 4 10:08:47 UTC 2009

In Norway it seems that neglecting to do something will not lead to any
real danger of legal actions, its phrased "uforstand", but gross
neglectence, or "grov uforstand" could be punishable by law. An example
given is that if an admin is notified on email about specific child porn
in an article (that was the example given in an email thread) and
refuses to take action it might be "grov uforstand", while if a group of
admins are notified it will not be more than "uforstand" from those that
does not react. If someone in fact writes back and says "go away, we're
not interested" that might be labeled as "grov uforstand".

It seems like this kind of scenario is the only real danger for an admin
at no.wp for something he has not done himslf.

John