[Foundation-l] Request for your input: biographies of living people

Mike Godwin mnemonic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 10:28:48 UTC 2009

I probably should have used the word "implement" rather than "enforce."

I agree that in some sense "the death penalty" qualifies as enforcement, but
it doesn't actually make any particular article adhere to NPOV.   It's the
community, not the Foundation, that is trusted with ensuring that individual
articles adhere to the NPOV standard.

--Mike